This course has been developed for those who want to work with animals in a veterinary setting. It covers all the knowledge and understanding topics that are required to be employed as an Animal Nursing Assistant with the exception of the work experience and practical related subjects.
The first part will be particularly useful for any one caring for a range of animals in a professional capacity and it will shortly have a second part that is aimed specifically at the veterinary practice assistant.
This a particularly detailed and comprehensive course that is unrivalled in the world of home study.
1) Disease control
2) Pre and post operative care
3) Young and geriatric care
4) Admin, Health and Safety and veterinary terminology
5) Animal Welfare Act
6) Anaesthesia and surgical equipment
This course attracts an additional R500 Lantra accreditation fee
- Study Level 4
- The study Level relates to the how demanding the course is. 1 is beginner and 5 is HND / Foundation Degree level.
- 6 Module Course
- This course is delivered in 6 study modules which need to be passed to gain the qualification.
Fees: Excluding VAT
- Course fee – R9 900.00 (includes registration and certification)
- Installment option – R1500 registration, R200 certification and R1300 per module
Monthly installments – Choose your own amount to pay monthly, no less than R500, over and above reg and cert payment. (This option ensures that finances don’t get in the way of completing your course, giving you peace of mind.)(Each module must be paid up before release.)