The aim of the course is to introduce participants to the behaviour and psychology of the domestic dog. It is designed to equip students with a basic knowledge of normal and unusual behaviours and their purposes or what they can tell us about the dog.
1) Ways of Explaining Canine Behaviour
2) Mating Behaviour and Birth
3) The Psychology of the Young Dog
4) The Psychology of the Adult Dog
5) Unusual Canine Behaviour
6) Avoiding Problem Behaviour
- Study Level 3
- The study Level relates to the how demanding the course is. 1 is beginner and 5 is HND / Foundation Degree level.
- 6 Module Course
- This course is delivered in 6 study modules which need to be passed to gain the qualification
Fees: Excluding VAT
- Course fee – R8700.00 (includes registration and certification)
- Installment option – R1500 registration, R200 certification and R1350 per module
Monthly installments – Choose your own amount to pay monthly, no less than R500, over and above reg and cert payment. (This option ensures that finances don’t get in the way of completing your course, giving you peace of mind.)(Each module must be paid up before release.)