Purchase Courses Now!
On the rare occasions when students cannot continue their studies a refund may be made subject to the following conditions:
- Registration fees paid in respect of Pet Sense College, and other awarding bodies are not
- No module notes or books are returnable.
- Any books supplied will be charged at retail value.
- Any module notes provided will be charged at a rate appropriate to the price band for the
course, prices available on request.
- Any module that has had work submitted for marking will be deemed to have been completed
(even if returned for re-submission) and charged at the full rate.
- No charge will be made for postage.
- Any bank charges related to payments received or collected will be deducted from any refund
awarded. The right is reserved to levy an administration charge in all cases.
- In accordance with South African legislation on distance selling any claim for a refund must
be made within 30 days of the first module being despatched.
- Any student wishing to change course will be able to transfer any funds paid (subject to
conditions 2-6) at any stage within 6 months of the despatch of their first module. They will be required to re-register. It should be emphasized that claims for refund are very rare (less than 1 in 300 registrations at the last count) and these are usually due to the student’s circumstances changing dramatically as would be the case in serious long term ill health. Before asking for a refund after the 14 day period students are reminded that they have bought a product which, like any other product, cannot be returned for a refund after 14 days simply because you have decided that it no longer suits your requirements.